On Feb 18, 2004, at 6:51 PM, L Nehring wrote:

It's rather suspicious that you can't explain why you need email from this list with headers. Are you trolling for email accounts or preparing for some secret lawsuit? .....Perhaps building a list of people who use encryption and therefore are capable of being enemies of the state? I cannot fathom why you can't explain yourself further... Why even say you've got a another agenda if it's so terribly secret?

Does this strike anyone else as odd? or even slightly provocative?

Wow, it does strike me as odd, but you just won my Paranoia Award for the Week. Here's another (less evil) theory: he's looking for a steganographic message in those headers.

Scott