Hello everyone.  I'm new to the list and happy to be here.  I've just
managed to compile OpenSSL on my WinXP box and I created a walkthrough (for
my own reference, but hopefully may help someone) and posted it at
http://www.verysimple.com/support/viewtopic.php?t=89

Anyway, I'm getting set to write a PHP (perhaps perl as well) form mail
processor that sends SMIME messages from either nix or win boxes that can be
decrypted in Outlook.  I'm sorry to bore you all with my petty project,
however, if anyone has any links or info that would be useful, please feel
free to let me know.

-Jason