When you finish this, please post the results. It would make great documentation.

:)

On Mar 12, 2004, at 7:16 AM, Reginaldo de Oliveira Santos wrote:

Hi., itīs my first time in this list and I have some questions.

I wanna a map of the directory structure of the C code of OpenSSL 0.9.7c. I
wanna know the functions of each directory like: apps, crypto, ssl, test.
Whatīs the functions of each file inside that directories and for wich library
or file itīs used in the compiled way.

If someone can help, please do it!! Itīs and University work.

Thanks, anyway.

-- Reginaldo de Oliveira Santos ---------------------------- BRAZIL - UNESP - BAURU BCC 2003