Title: Message
Hi Richard,

I'm confused by changes to the "openssl ca" command changes in 0.9.7d that now spit out several CA index files.  Previously we got a single index.txt files, but now are seeing also index.txt.attr, index.txt.attr.new, index.txt.attr.old, and index.txt.new.

We have some scripts that issue and revoke certificates, specifying index.txt as the CA index file.  This all worked well as everything was in the one file.  Now, it seems that we need to specify index.txt when issuing certificates, but index.txt.new when revoking certificates and when using the ocsp command.

Is there something I can do to get the original behaviour, or can you clarify whether I do need to specify different CA index files for each command as I've found.

Regards,

Steven