Hello everyone.

I am quite new to ssl, so I have a question.

While a connection between a pc client and
a web server is encrypted, I do not know if
the connection that may result thereafter is
encrypted too, that is, if ssl.conf contain
an entry that look like this:

<Location /xx/xxx/*yyy*>
 SetHandler weblogic-handler
 WebLogicCluster host1.dom.dom.se:99999,host2.dom.dom.se:99999
 ErrorPage /xx/xxx/xxx/xxx/errpage.html
</Location>

Is the data that is sent and received between the
webserver and host1/2.dom.dom.se also encrypted, and
is there a way to check that ?

Or is the question about encryption something that
(in this case) the weblogic module (that Apache uses)
is responsible for ?

Regards

Anders