Hello,

I have the following problem I didn't find a solution for:

A process establishes a SSL connection. Now the process forks from time
to time a worker child that uses this connection. This works the first
time, every other time the child can't use the SSL connection.

I guess this is because the first forked child modifies the state of the
SSL connection when using it, and since the modified state is not passed
back to the parent, the parent (and all the later forked childs) cannot
reuse the SSL connection.

My question is now: is this guess correct, and if yes, how can I pass
the updated SSL connection back to the parent?

kind regards
-- jochen