        De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] em nome de Mike Sontum
        Enviada: sex 18-06-2004 17:23
        Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Assunto: Re: Digital signature creation

        Man pages for the openssl command on www.openssl.org
        Openssl is an executable that can be used to generate certificates,
        keys, etc.
        The page http://www.post1.com/home/ngps/m2/howto.ca.html has a tutorial
        on certificates.
        This uses the CA.pl which is a Perl wrapper that can be very helpful.
        It also uses the openssl.conf file that
        comes with the openssl-0.9.7tar.gz.   Certificates are not easy and I
        found the O'Reilly Book
        "Network Security with OpenSSL" affordable and loaded with info on
        certs.

                                                    Thanks,
                                                                     Mike

        >>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 6/18/2004 9:02:18 AM >>>
        Hi,

        I'm completely new to this Digital Signature functionality and i would
        like to know what do i need to create Private/Public keys to exchange
        files with another entity, and also, if it is mandatory to create
        Certificates. If so, where can i send the certificate a generate?

        regards and thanks
        PS

        received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
        the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in error,