Hi Guys,

I've created my own CA, when asking users to install the CA's public
certificate into their trusted root's list some users experience an
error reading "This file is invalid: security certificate".

This error is being generated from a user, using Internet Explorer. The
user is normally "very" up to date when it comes to $MS security patches
and updates.

The site that I ask my users to install the SSL Cert from is here:

http://securitycertificate.liveserver5.com/

Thanks
Warrick FitzGerald