[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi .,
 Is it possible that to have certificates in other formats like PKCS
apart from PEM/DER? In that case how can we convert the PKCS to X509
format?Is there any interface available on openssl? What way we can
identify the format of the certificate. According to my understanding
DER and PKCS format are same if not correct me.

it would be useful if you could give us an example of the data your are trying to decode

Cheers,
Nils