Hello,

I am looking to integrate some crypto hardware with OpenSSL but am having a tough time finding documentation on how to go about doing this.

I see where OpenSSL is designed to allow this with its "ENGINE" approach, but just what do I have to do to create my own hardware specific engine?

I'm hoping there's a HOWTO on this lurking somewhere that I was simply too inept to find...

Thanks,

- Andy