Liam Escario wrote:
"java.net.SocketException: SSL handshake errorjavax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled."

Strangely enough, if I FIRST create a self-signed entry in my keystore before i import my CA signed-certificate, it works. Although this shouldn't be the case. =(

For instance, if I first do this:

    keytool -genkey -keyalg "RSA" -keystore newKeystore -validity 3650

And then this:

keytool -import -trustcacerts -file myCASignedFile.cer -keystore newKeystore -alias myCASignedFile

It seems to work. But it should work with just myCASignedFile.cer in my keystore I think....

It's easiest to start with keytool to generate the private key and CSR, if you plan to have a working keystore when you import the signed certificate.

Are you sure the entries in your keystore are getting chained correctly?
It's pretty easy to unknowingly import a certificate that isn't. Make sure you are understanding the output of "keytool -v -list ..."

Have a look at http://mark.foster.cc/kb/openssl-keytool.html and http://mark.foster.cc/kb/keytool for more info.

--
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
Mark D. Foster, CISSP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://mark.foster.cc/