Hi,
I'd like to verify a certificate chain with crl check.

This is the scenario:

A->B->C->D(end user)

a rootCA (A) signed a certificate for an other CA (B)
that signed a certificate for a third CA (C).
The last CA (C) signed an user certificate (D) used
for
authentication. Each CA has own crl, so I have 3
different crl files.

How can I verify the chain and the revocation status
using three crl files?
I used X509_verify_cert(X509_STORE_CTX *) function,
but
how can I import in the context more than one crl
file?

Thanks in advance,
Alex