So to use native windows async i/o, I need to do the I/O myself (using bio
pairs).  Then I assume there is an easy way to figure out the ciphers and
things agreed upon during the ssl handshake?  Is this stuff readily
available in the SSL object?  At the risk of sounding lazy, what API's do I
need to use to determine this info? :)

Thanks,
Ed