Perhaps the issuer's certificate expired? (Assuming it's not a self-signed cert.)

On Sep 8, 2004, at 5:53 PM, Edward Chan wrote:

It says 2005, and my system clock is fine. But it seems to expire after 30
days.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joseph Bruni
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 3:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Certificate expired error

Use the "openssl x509 -dates" option to view the actual dates
in the certificate.
Also check your system clock.

On Sep 7, 2004, at 5:09 PM, Edward Chan wrote:

Hi there,

I had created a certificate to test with using OpenSSL.  It is
supposed to expire in Aug. 2005.  I have been using it for the past
few weeks.  Then all of a sudden, I'm getting "sslv3 alert
certificate
expired" from SSL_accept().

What's going on?

Thanks,