The way I did it was to delete my SSL_CTX and build a new one.

On Sep 9, 2004, at 7:38 AM, Ralf Haferkamp wrote:

Hi,

I am currently trying to implement CRL checking inside a server. I am now
facing the problem, that I would like to trigger a reload of the CRL from
disc if it has been updated, without restarting the server application. How
can that be done. Is there any possiblity to remove a CRL for the X509_STORE,
and trigger a reload?

How do others solve this problem?

--
regards,
        Ralf Haferkamp

SUSE LINUX AG, Maxfeldstrasse 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
T: +49-911-74053-0
F: +49-911-74053575 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]