try -L/path/to/crypto/lib in front of -lcrypto

LDB

Marcos Paraiso wrote:

I used the command --> gcc -o test test.c -lcrypto <-- and the following message was prompted:

C:\MinGW\bin\..\lib\gcc-lib\mingw32\3.2.3\..\..\..\..\mingw32\bin\ld.exe: cannot find -lcrypto

This is the structure of MinGW on my HD:

C:\MinGW\Bin
C:\MinGW\include
C:\MinGW\lib
C:\MinGW\minGW
C:\MinGW\minGW32

I really don´t have a clue about what should I do...

Dunceor hmm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    compile with:
    gcc -o test test.c -lcrypto

----- Original Message ----- From: Marcos Paraiso Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 15:25:09 -0300 (ART) Subject: A little help please!!! To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi everybody,

    I just started studying the OpenSSL library and I already have a
    problem...
    I´m using minGW and the OpenSSL package from
    http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
    on Windows 2000.
    I´m having problems when I try to compile a simple application, like
    the one below:

    #include "openssl/bio.h"
    #include "openssl/ssl.h"
    #include "openssl/err.h"

    int main(){

    SSL_load_error_strings();
    ERR_load_BIO_strings();
    OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms();

    return 1;
    }

    I get these error messages:

    undefined reference to ´SSL_load_error_strings´
    undefined reference to ´ERR_load_BIO_strings´
    undefined reference to ´OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms´

    I´ve been told to use the -llibssl32.a, -llibeay32.a commands, but
    nothing changed...

    I use the following command to compile a file:

    gcc -o test test.c

    If anyone knows anything about this, P.L.E.A.S.E. help!!!

    Thanks!!!