Hi,
I have been using X509 related functions in my code and for the definitions of functions like X509_free( ), I am using the macro IMPLEMENT_ASN1_FUNCTIONS(X509). In that macro expansion, ASN1_ITEM_rptr(X509) is used which expands to X509_it( ). I couldn't get the definition of this function anywhere and so the linker is reporting it as an unresloved symbol. Actually I couldn't understand the purpose of this ASN1_ITEM_rptr( ). Can anyone please explain me how to get around this?

I am using Openssl 0.9.7b in Windows platform.

Bye and Thanks
Sravan