-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of dragos liciu
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 12:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: TLS application data MAC

Hi Avinash,

Sorry for late reply, but I didn't follow the emails
on weekend.

You sent:

Key for HMAC_MD5 = server_auth_key

Input msg to MAC algorithm
{
seq no = 0x00 (8bytes)
Type = 0x23 (application data)
version = 0x0301
Length = 0x05
Data = 0x01 0x07 0x00 0x05 0x01
}

The only problem I see in your email is that the
'Length' field seems to be only 1 byte long, but it
should be 2 bytes long instead (see RFC);

Please let me know if this is indeed the problem. If
no, we'll dig further; you are very close.

Also I supposeed you've verified that keys calculated
by both server and client match.

Dragos.