Hi all !

I want to run a simple test available in the demo\ssl directory but I have few problems. I explains :
The first connection with simple sockets pass but when I want to connect with SSL_connect, it fails with the error code 5 (SSL_ERROR_SYS_CALL).

I tried to do a little sleep before the connect operation but without success :-(
I tried to change methods SSLv2_client_method with TLSv1_client_method and
SSLv23_server_method with TLSv1_server_method but without success :-(

You can see below the trace for server and client programs.
All files are in the same directory (server.exe, client.exe, cert.pem, key.pem) under Windows XP
If you want more information, do not hesitate ;-)

TIA

Frédéric

D:\tmp_openssl-0.9.7d\demos\test_fred\test\out\release>server
SSL_CTX_new OK
SSL_CTX_use_certificate_file OK
SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file OK
SSL_CTX_check_private_key OK
os_Socket OK
os_Bind OK
os_Listen OK
os_Accept OK
SSL_new OK
SSL_set_fd OK
SSL_accept SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL (5)

D:\tmp_openssl-0.9.7d\demos\test_fred\test\out\release>client
os_Socket OK
os_Connect OK
SSL_new OK
SSL_set_fd OK