Hi all,

I've managed to hack together a custom RSA_METHOD, based on Microsoft
CryptoAPI (on Windows XP in my test case), to use a smart card for
authentication. And it actually works, as far as I have managed to test
it anyway. But I'm a little puzzled: When I'm running it, the only
(crypto-related) RSA_METHOD callback that gets called, is
rsa_priv_enc(), once. Even with a negotiated crypto like AES256-SHA,
that, AFAICS, uses RSA for key exchange. Is this as expected, or is
there other test cases that might trigger other callbacks (that needs to
be implemented then)?

BTW, RSA_new_method() isn't called with a RSA_METHOD*, but with an
ENGINE*. Confusing?

TIA,
- Peter
--
Peter 'Luna' Runestig (fd. Altberg), Sweden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP Key ID: 0xD07BBE13