Hi all,

Is there any function available in the openssl that gives the length of
the entire subject-name as a string.

The function X509_NAME_oneline expects the buffer and its size.  In this
case, we assume some size and get the name as a string.  Using this
function, there may be a chance of not getting the entire subject-name as
a string.

If the length of the subject-name can be known before hand, we can
allocate that much memory and then call this function to read the subject
name.

Thanks in advance..

Regards
Suram