From: "Richard A. Faulk Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 08:07
Subject: Re: Certificate validation failure, Successful

Jason,

I'm glad to hear that someone else has a similar scenario working.  I am a
little bit new to this.  I am publishing the CRL with Apache.  I placed a
copy of the file in the default DocumentRoot in a folder named crl. I can
access the file from Internet Explorer.

How do I ensure that the URL is application/x-x509-crl ?  Is this something
that can be generated into the DER encoded crl using openssl?

Also, rather than just making a copy of the crl file and placing it in a
different location for publishing, do I need to maintain the openssl CA
directory structure for this to work?

Richard A. Faulk Jr., MCSE, ASE, CCA, Linux+
Plummer Slade, Inc.
Tel: (412)261-5600 x226
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.plummerslade.com