Hello all,

I'm looking to locally reverse engineer a network protocol that's encrypted
using ssl. The program runs under windows and is using ssl dll's. I'm currently
trying to work out the easiest solution, and am looking for suggestions.

I'm considering either trying to wrap the dll's to read data passed to/from
ssl_read/ssl_write, or recompiling the dll's to print the key after the key
exchange. Can anyone think of a better way to do this?

I can't be the first person looking for this, but I looked through the archive,
and online, to no avail. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Kenny

[EMAIL PROTECTED](P^)7CC)7$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*