Hello,
I am running same program (verifying certificate chain) on pentium machine and ARM machine. On pentium, the chain verifies, but on ARM processor it fails. Incidentaly the command line utility of openssl verifies the cert chain on both machines.

I tried generating certs on ARM machine, and then do the verification, I get the same error msg .
Error number 7.
Message :certificate signature

I am running openssl 0.9.7d on both machines (linux) and on ARM machine openssl was installed with linux-elf-arm.
Is it a known problem? Is it true that openssl has problems on ARM machines? Am I giving a wrong OS option while installing openssl?

My ARM machine is running on ARM Excalibur linux-2.4.21
Please help.
Nitin