On Tue, Jan 11, 2005, Servie Platon wrote:

> Hello Dr. Henson,
>
> Thank you for the reply Sir.
>
> Could you please advise where I could locate the CA.pl
> script and the appropriate documentation?

CA.pl should be installed when OpenSSL is. By default it will be in
/usr/local/ssl/misc. There is a CA.pl manual page or you can read in online
at:

http://www.openssl.org/docs/apps/CA.pl.html

It looks like the instructions you originally presented will end up creating
an obsolete V1 certificate.

Steve.
Funding needed! Details on homepage.