Hi.

I'm trying (with no success) to detach SSL from a socket, and use it
to crypt/decrypt using a mem BIO. Instead of using SSL_write, I want
to write the encrypted data to a mem BIO (or just a buffer) and send
it by myself (and do the reverse operation on receive). I will do this
just after the initial negotiation.

All the information will be encrypted, I just need to do the send/recv
by myself. I need to change an existing application to use SSL. I'll
need to put the already encrypted buffer in a queue, to be sent by
another thread. The encryption thread doesn't have control over the
socket. How can I do this?

Thanks,

Strauss