Hi All,

I am trying to use OpenSSL and NSS(Mozilla) toolkit in the same project.
When I try to compile the project
It gives me an error

error C2733: second C linkage of overloaded function 'SHA1_Update' not
allowed
c:\open.tar\openssl_debug_updated\openssl-0.9.7e\inc32\openssl\sha.h(116) :
see declaration of 'SHA1_Update'

same is the error for MD5_Update and MD2_Update.

Now I couldn't find some way to resolve this problem so I tried to rename
the functions MD5_Update, MD2_Update and SHA1_Update in the whole openSSL
source with
MD5_UpdateA, MD2_UpdateA and SHA1_UpdateA.
When I tried to build the dll then it gave me errors of some kind of
exporting symbols so I tried to build static debug for this and it worked
fine but the SHA1_Update still couldn't be resolved and is giving me the
following error

 link /nologo /subsystem:console /machine:I386 /opt:ref /debug /out:out32
.dbg\md2test.exe @E:\DOCUME~1\aftab\LOCALS~1\Temp\nma03100.
libeay32.lib(m_sha1.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_SHA1_Updat
eA
out32.dbg\md2test.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x460'

I want to know that is there any better way to resolve this issue, if I some
how get successful in doing it the way I am then what problem can it cause
afterwards.

Regards,
Muhammad Aftab