Hi All,

I want to compile OpenSSL as to rename a function called MD5_Update as
MD5_Update_New. I have tried to manually update it by opening the files and
renaming the functions but it doesn't work for me.

On running ms\do_nasm it gave me the following warning.

C:\open.tar\OpenTemp\openssl-0.9.7e>perl util\mkdef.pl 32 libeay
1>ms\libeay32
.def
Warning: MD5_Update_New does not have a number assigned

And when I did nmake -f ms\nt.mak

It gave me the following error in the end of compilation

        link /nologo /subsystem:console /machine:I386 /opt:ref
/out:out32\md2tes
t.exe @E:\DOCUME~1\aftab\LOCALS~1\Temp\nm5D.tmp
libeay32.lib(b_print.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__ftol2 re
ferenced in function _roundv
libeay32.lib(b_print.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__aulldvrm
 referenced in function _fmtint
out32\md2test.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x460'
Stop.

I need some help on it urgent.

Regards

Muhammad Aftab Alam