Hello,
I make a client that send some bytes to a server. Both have a
certificata an key and they autenticate the peer. I have got that both
use several ciphes of the TLSv1 protocol but I haven't got that five
ciphers can be used. The ciphers are:
EDH-DSS-CBC-SHA
DH-DSS-AES128-SHA
DH-DSS-AES256-SHA
DH-RSA-AES128-SHA
DH-RSA-AES256-SHA

The client show the next message error:
7897:error:140830B5:SSL routines:SSL3_CLIENT_HELLO:no ciphers
available:s3_clnt.c:571:

The server don't show any message.

Some ciphers need DSA public key an others RSA public key; also some
ciphers need DH params or RSA ephemeral key. I have had to do all
these things for I can use almost TLSv1 ciphers but I haven't got the
five above ciphers can be used.

Somebody know because these ciphers show this message error and how I
can use these, please?

Thanks.