Thanks.  I guess I should have did that first.  My apologies.  But I
couldn't find the answer to my next question.  If the PRNG is already seeded
using the Crypto API, how many bits of entropy are used to seed it?

On linux, I make it configurable thru a call to

RAND_load_file("/dev/random/", iEntropy); // iEntroy = # bytes of entropy to
use

Is this correct for linux?

Thanks,
Ed