Can I email you tomorrow
I had the same problem your experiencing Until I put in the letters SSL i got the same error on SuSe 9 pro
I managed then to set up our site here http://www.mtlgroup.co.uk/shop1/index.php
Also where have you put your private.key, myserver.key you CA.txt the yourdomain.csr

regards

Midistrator Technologies Limited

[Unable to display image]

If we have sent you this message in error, please accept our
apologies. You can be removed from our mailing list by replying to this email
address with the words 'REMOVE'
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("The
intended recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed). It may contain information,
which is privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as
possible.The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the   views held by Midistrator Technologies  (UK) Ltd.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
: This email and any attachments are sent in confidence, and for the exclusive use of the addressee(s), and on the basis that the recipient will conduct appropriate virus checks.  If you receive this email in error, please telephone us upon receipt: and delete the email: you are strictly prohibited from using, copying or disclosing any information contained in it, save to the intended recipient.  Internet communications and e-mails are not secure and we are not responsible for their abuse by third parties, nor for any alteration or corruption in transmission, nor for any damage or loss caused by any virus or other defect.

<<inline: logo843902.jpg>>