In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:11:38 -0800 (PST), vijay
basav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

vijay_basav> i have configured openssl-0.9.7e for vxworks-mipsle. when
vijay_basav> i do make i get the error
vijay_basav>
vijay_basav> collect2: vfork :No more processes
vijay_basav>
vijay_basav> make[2]: *** [fips-standalone_sha1] Error 1
vijay_basav>
vijay_basav> make[2]: leaving directory openssl-0.9.7e/fips/sha1
vijay_basav>
vijay_basav> could somebody please help me

"No more processes" means some process needed to link your program
couldn't be created because you reached the end of resources on that
machine.  It may be anything, like hitting the total limit of allowed
processes at once, or hitting a ulimit, or end of memory, or...

Cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis