* Christian Kreibich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Could you recommend a good book on openssl?
>
> The O'Reilly book by Viega, Messier and Chandra is useful -- they show
> you one way to OpenSSL-enable an existing application, plus other parts
> of the API. It also shows you how to do nonblocking I/O with a measly
> 228 lines of code, which will be a tiny bit challenging to figure out on
> your own...
>
> For all you ever wanted to know about SSL/TLS in general, check out Eric
> Rescorla's book.

I think this will be more accurate for my purposes. I consider my SSL skills
still very basic. ;)

> > I really want to learn more about it, but I find it hard to find some good
> > docs.
>
> No, really! OpenSSL is poorly documented? Naaaah ;)

Depends on the point of view. Try Cyrus SASL and you'll love the docs that
come with OpenSSL ;)

> Guys, if someone could help me out regarding the problem I posted a few
> days ago, that'd be really useful. Thanks.

Beyond my skills, but I wish I could. Thanks for taking the time to tell about
the books.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]