Hi.
We have such ASN structre...
I am doing  PRIVATEKEY_new(). Is the memory allocated for all the member of
this structure?
The same question to PRIVATEKEY_free().
And what I have to write in callback in case of using ASN1_SEQUENCE_cb to
allocate all nedeed memory for this structure at once.
ASN1_SEQUENCE(PRIVATEKEY) = {
        ASN1_SIMPLE(PRIVATEKEY,  privateKey, ASN1_OCTET_STRING),
        ASN1_EXP_OPT(PRIVATEKEY, parameters,PKPARAMETERS, 0),
        ASN1_EXP_OPT(PRIVATEKEY, publicKey, ASN1_BIT_STRING, 1)
} ASN1_SEQUENCE_END(PRIVATEKEY)

DECLARE_ASN1_FUNCTIONS_const(PRIVATEKEY)
DECLARE_ASN1_ENCODE_FUNCTIONS_const(PRIVATEKEY, PRIVATEKEY)
IMPLEMENT_ASN1_FUNCTIONS_const(PRIVATEKEY)
Thanks.