Hi Sunil,
I am not having two threads working on the same SSL
connection at the same time. I have one thread which
does the handshake (SSL_accept) and AFTER the
SSL_accept is finished successfully, I transfer the
ownership of the connection (ssl and fd) to the second
thread. The second thread does the read,write and
close of the connection thereafer.

-Aniruddha

http://www.mail-archive.com/openssl-users@openssl.org/msg38752.html

Aniruddha C. Chiplunkar