On Fri, Mar 11, 2005, Aftab Alam wrote:

> Hi All,
> I am currently able to communicate with HTTP servers using proxy
> successfully using openssl but I am unable to figure out the way to
> communicate with HTTPs servers using proxy.
>
> Pleae help me out regarding this issue.

You need to connect to the proxy, send whatever commands are necessary to
connect to the remote host and then pass the connection over to OpenSSL.

How you do that last bit depends on whether you are using BIOs or SSL
structures for SSL and how you sent the original proxy commands.

If you sent the proxy commands through a BIO you just append it to an SSL BIO or
call SSL_set_bio().

If you sent the proxy commands through an fd you can convert it to a socket
BIO and append it to an SSL BIO or call SSL_set_fd().

Steve.
Funding needed! Details on homepage.