I am working on an cryptographic abstraction layer for Qt, imaginatively
called the Qt Cryptographic Architecture (QCA). One of the back-end plugins
that is in development links to OpenSSL. Right now, the directory name is
"qca-openssl". When it gets released, each backend will probably be released
separately to the rest of QCA.

I note the following clause in the OpenSSL Copyright statement:
 * 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "OpenSSL"
 *    nor may "OpenSSL" appear in their names without prior written
 *    permission of the OpenSSL Project.

It is permissable to use "qca-openssl" as a package name for an open-source
package that links to OpenSSL.

Brad