Hi,

   I am facing a quite peculiar issue. I have obtained a certificate
from a CA installed it on my Windows machine and had no issues with
it. When I install the same cert on my embedded webserver running
openssl and connect to it from my windows machine I get the error
"X509_V_ERR_UNABLE_TO_GET_ISSUER_CERT_LOCALLY" in the function
X509_verify_cert() in x509_vfy.c file.

 I am not able to figure out the reason for this problem. Can anyone
please tell me the possible conditions for this error to occur.

Best Regards,
Riaz