Hello!

I'm writing you because when I call to the function to make a pkcs#7 enveloped data, I get the following error:
1673169562:error:2406064:random number generator:SSLEAY_RAND_BYTES_PRNG not seeded:.\crypto\rand\md_rand.c:503:You need to read the OpenSSL FAQ.

I read it but the problems are related to Unix System, but what about Windows CE?
Could you help me to solve it, please?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Antonio.

Antonio Ruiz Martínez
Faculty of Computer Science-University of Murcia
30071 Murcia - Spain
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or arm [at] dif [dot] um [dot] es