In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:57:34 +1000, "Louis
Solomon [SteelBytes]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

louis> > Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if we've forgotten to unload the shared
louis> > library for zlib, and thereby created that "leak".  Note that the leak
louis> > isn't very important, and a one-time thingy.  It's not like it's going
louis> > to grow over time.
louis>
louis> but are you sure?  or is this just a guess.

For now, it's just a guess.

Cheers,
RIchard

-----

Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis