hello!

That is my first post on the mailing list so I hope my subject is good...

I simulate the communication between a SSL/TLS server and a SSL/TLS client, using X509v3 certificats:

On the server:

$ openssl s_server -accept 4433 -no_ssl2 -no_dhe \
> -cert certs/server.crt -key private/server.key \
> -CAfile ca.crt -msg -WWW -Verify 1

On the client:

$ openssl s_client -connect 127.0.0.1:4433 -msg \
> -cert certs/user.crt -key private/user.key

It works perfectly !

I revoked the user.crt by :

$ openssl ca -config ca-manager.cnf -revoke certs/user.crt

and then:

$ openssl ca -config ca-manager.cnf -gencrl -out ca.crl

BUT it does not change anything, the client can  connect to the server, I think the server does not check the CRL !

How can I do to tell to the server/client to check the CRL ???

thanks

david

CaraMail met en oeuvre un nouveau Concept de Sécurité Globale