Hi,

I am using openssl in an application (this application actually is a
".dylib" on Mac OSX).
Currently I am linking openssl calls by using "-lssl -lcrypto" linker
options. Since this links openssl calls dynamcally therefor I can only
use resulting application on the computers where "libssl.dylib" and
"libcrypto.dylib" are already installed.

Now what I want is that openssl is statically linked into my
application (dll, ".dylib" on OSX) so that "libssl.dylib" and
"libcrypto.dylib" are not required on the machines where my
application is used.
What linker options will I use?, XCode internally uses gcc (I believe).
It will be of great help if someone can give a simple make file (or a
simple xcode project).

I have following libraries available:
1. libssl.dylib
2. libcrypto.dylib
3. libssl.a
4. libcrypto.a

I think ".a" libraries will be used for static linking but how(?) so
that the resulting application is a still a ".dylib".

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

--
Qadeer