From: Tyler Durden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Callback function in c++ methods
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:23:04 +0200

Hello,

I am implementing an object model for secure communications and secure
sessions gestor.
I am using the openSSL library for this task. My problem is when I
define the callback functions for external SSL sessions, the callback
functions cannot methods of a class if these are not static, but I
cannot define these static because some attributs of the class are not
static and either know how I can pass the "this" if I define the
callback function static.

Somebody has some idea?