I'm trying to use OpenSSL on our webserver which is IIS on Windows
Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. I am having a problem however. The error
I get when trying to create the object in asp is...

Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

Server.CreateObject Failed

/test.asp, line 10

800401f3

And line 10 is Set order = Server.CreateObject("LpiCom_6_0.LPOrderPart")

I've put both OpenSSL dll files in the windows directory. I've also
added the Everyone user to both with Full Control permissions. What else
do I need to do to get OpenSSL to work. There is virtually no
documentation out there on how to install OpenSSL on windows so it can
be used as a com object in asp.

regsvr32 gives an error as well, I can't register it in the registry.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,

Craig