I have an application using OpenSSL that suffer from data truncation at the end of session.
This application is a FTPS client. I check it using FileZilla FTPS server.
What happend is that most of the time, the files are transferred truncated at the end. The received file is truncated at exactly the 4KB boundary nearest to the true end of file. This happend only on large files (more than 2MB).
I'm using asynchronous socket on Win-XP/PRO/SP2.

Any idea ?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The author for the freeware multi-tier middleware MidWare