Hello, Frank!

FB> Yes this work's Good Bugfix. And how can we inform the maintainers, so that
FB> he can correct the build files?
I'm new here, so I don't know how it works. I think what needs to be
done is the "prerl -> asm" line added to the bat file (like all other
asm creation) and the created asm file added to all the needed places in
the perl script that creates the makefile for mingw. Another thing to
consider here is that there is another cpu detection file there
x86_64cpuid.pl and should be added somehow to the compilation process
too (for people that need it).

--
Bye,
    Alex.