I will be out of the office starting  07/12/2005 and will not return until
07/20/2005.

I will respond to your message when I return. If it is EDI emergency,
please contact Ha T. Le at 713-989-7339.
Thanks

This file and any files transmitted with it is intended for the exclusive use
confidential, proprietary or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient or have received this transmission in error, please
immediately delete this transmission and all copies of it from your system,
destroy any hard copies of it that you may have made and advise the sender of
the erroneous transmission by reply e-mail.  You may not directly or indirectly
use, disclose, disseminate, distribute, print or copy any part of this message
if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you.