Hello Richard,

Thanks a lot for your answer, however I have another
question.

How can I generate them?

I tried using the last openssl-0.9.7 snapshot:
openssl-0.9.7-stable-SNAP-20050801.tar.gz

What I did was:

./config
make
make install

But no libs (.so) files were generated. So would you
mind telling me the steps I have to perform?

Thanks a lot for your patience with me ;-)
Johnny

 --- Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

> In message