Stephen T Albright wrote:

Hello to all.

First let me apologize for this message if it is not
the correct list, but I need to start somewhere.

Now my question.
I have recently been tasked with recompiling Sendmail
on a Sunfire 120 to include TLS support.  I understand
I need OpenSSL, and I have found some sites with
information, but not enough to answer all of my
questions.  Does anyone know of a site, or recommend a
book about OpenSSL configuration for this.  Thanks to
all for your time.

I'm running sendmail with TLS enabled since Y2K, but no particular openssl
configuration is requested.
You must compile it and configure sendmail to use openssl API to achieve TLS
channels for your MTA/MSA.

If you have any question, send to me in private mail, this is not the right
list.
--
Dott. Mag. Sergio Rabellino

 Technical Staff