-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sravan
Sent: Thursday, 8 September 2005 3:37 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: OCSP, Nonce and the requestExtensions

Hi Steven,
I am sorry to say that I couldn't get what you have explained in your mail.
I don't say that it is a problem in your explaination but I can't understand
this(may be a problem in my comprehension). Any one out there who can
explain this plz help us out...

- Sravan

Steven Reddie wrote:

>I meant to say that I don't know of any specific reason other than not
>changing the underlying type.  I imagine that not changing the
>underlying type can be important/helpful in some situations.  An
>example being an encoded certificate as a member of some other structure.
In order to "hand"